Wednesday 14 September 2011

CELEB JEANS PART 2

KATIE HOLMES IN LEVI'S DENIM JACKET

katie-holmes-3.jpg

Katie Holmes was snapped wearing a classic Levi's denim trucker jacket as she ran some errands in NYC yesterday. Seeing these photos reminded me that I must take my own denim jacket in to be mended. I have a vintage 1960s Big E Levi's trucker jacket which has taken a battering over the years and is in need a little TLC before I can start wearing it again.
click on thumbnail to view full-size image
katie-holmes-1.jpg
katie-holmes-2.jpg
katie-holmes-4.jpg

KATHERINE HEIGL IN LEVI'S

ONE_1Sht_27x40_V16_RGB.jpg

I always like it when I see good pair of jeans on movie poster, it might not make me head to the cinema but it can certainly influence me to rent out the movie when it comes to DVD.Katherine Heigl appears wearing Levi's on the poster for her new movie One For The Money in which she stars as a recovery agent for a bail bond company. Now normally I steer clear on any of the rom-coms that KH is attached to, but I might just give this one a try, if only to check out the Levi's.
And in case you were wondering, my all-time favourite denim related movie poster is Gemma Arterton wearing cut off Levi's for Tamara Drewe.
Tamara-Drewe-US-Poster.jpg

RACHEL BILSON IN PAIGE SILVERLAKE DENIM SHORTS

rachel-bilson-1.jpg

If there was a law introduced that we could only write about one celebrity on Denimology then I think I would have to choose Rachel Bilson. In a world of gorgeous, stylish celebrities there is something about this actress that just pushes all my buttons. I know not everyone agrees with me and I do get grief from Jessie (Denimology Editor) for all my RB posts, but as far as I am concerned she can do no wrong. Today's edition of RachelBilsonology.com features RB wearing a pair of Paige Silverlake Denim Shorts during her appearance as a Guest Editor atPiperlime.com, where she picked a selection of shoes which will go on sale for Fashion's Night Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...