Thursday 2 June 2011

Beauty Transformation: Daisy Fuentes

At 44-years-old, Daisy Fuentes looks better than ever—her skin is vibrant, her hair is long and thick, even her body seems leaner and more toned. The Cuban-American has always been beautiful (just click through this slideshow for proof!), but it seems as though she’s truly found her best look in her forties, and Daisy agrees with us. In her recent book, Unforgettable You, she writes, “After many years in the beauty business, I am proud to say that I have my style and image pretty well honed. It wasn’t always this way. It has taken a lot of trial and error for me to find out what works for me.”

Let’s take a look back at all that work over the years!
Getty Images
Getty Images

Getty Images

September 2002: Only a couple of months later at the awards show, the star goes back to blond highlights and pulls her hair into a half-up bump. “Sometimes I go blonder, sometimes super-layered, maybe curly or straight, but always long. What can I say, I’m a long-hair girl,” writes Fuentes.

Getty Images

September 2003: Daisy tries a California-girl look, with blonde beach waves, shiny pink lips, and very tan skin. Now the star wears sunscreen. “In my defense, we didn’t know much about UVA and UVB rays back then,” she says.


Getty Images

April 2007: A few years later, Daisy seems much more sophisticated with super-straight strands to complement a sexy LBD. Her skins glows with accomplishment: By now, the model has hosted a slew of shows, become a spokesmodel for beauty brands, and launched her clothing line

Getty Images

March 2008: With long bangs, big hoops, and a leather jacket, Daisy gives off a mysterious, cool-girl vibe for a Details magazine party.

Getty Images

November 2009: Pulling her long hair back into an updo and flashing purple smoky eyes, Daisy looks flawless in her jewel-toned gown.

Getty Images

May 2010: Daisy shows off soft waves and a killer smile to celebrate being picked as one of People en Español’s 50 Most Beautiful.

Wireimage.com

May 2011: Today the star is toned, wrinkle-free, and picture perfect. “I certainly take better care of my body now. I’ve been a junk food junkie most of my life. But I tried and tried again, and now I manage to eat healthy, natural, unprocessed foods most of the time. I really do feel better for it,” Daisy shares.

Tagged As

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...