Thursday 2 June 2011

Beauty Transformation: Selena Gomez By Johanna Ferreira | 05/20/2011 - 10:54 | 1 Comment

The young and talented Selena Gomez began her career at age seven playing Gianna on Barney & Friends. Ever since the singer/actress hit it big with her starring role on the Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place, she’s been experimenting with her style. But the half Mexican, half Italian starlet hasn’t always been so confident about her exotic looks. She told Latina.com, “When I was younger I would say, “I wish I were blond and blue-eyed’ because that’s all I saw on TV. And because that’s all I would see, that’s all that I thought was beautiful.”

With the pending release of her third studio album, When the Sun Goes Down, the end of Wizards and a new movie (Monte Carlo) coming out, it’s clear that the gorgeous 18-year-old brunette has confidently grown into her own.
http://latina.com/files/3_selena_gomez_latina_beauty_0519_400_0.jpg
Tagged As

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...